Friday, May 16, 2008

7 8 9

I purchased the new Barenaked Ladies cd the other day.  Although when I say purchased I mean I bought six Clay Aiken cds so back off.  However if you would like to send the FBI after me please send Agent Booth from "Bones".  If not then don't bother. 

I love Barenaked Ladies and this cd is absolutely hilarious.  Below reads a bit of the song 7 8 9...

1, 2, 3 and 4 more makes 7
And 6 is afraid of 7...cause 7 ate 9!

Nine was minding his business
Talking to 10 about Gordy Howe's clothes
Why 7 ate 9, nobody knows.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10
What about 9?
Seven ate nine!


It's catchy and creative and fun.  And gets stuck in your head OMG!  Granted it's better then having "I like big butts and I cannot lie" but having three measly numbers in your head, those being 7,8, and 9, it gets kinda old.

Especially old at 3:30 in the morning.  Yes, I went to see the midnight showing of Prince Caspian last night. From The Chronicles of Narnia for you confused people such as my supervisor.  I must say it was quite good.  I am undecided if it was in my favor to have read the book though.  It's good because if you haven't read it, or at least seen the first movie, you're pretty much confused for the first half, or maybe the entire, movie.  But bad because you end up comparing it to the book and get all grrrrr because parts are left out (the giant folks, where was the giant?!?) or added parts (what's with Peter fist fighting?).  But overall I was quite pleased.  At least I'm assuming, it was past my bedtime.

Once home and retired to bed what should come to mind?  7 8 9.  7 8 9.  I tried to think of nothing, but you know that never works. I tried to think of how much I love Azlam and wished he was in more of the movie.  Or how freakin hot Prince Caspian is.  Or where was the giant.  And I tried counting sheep.  But then the only amount of sheep there were was 7 8 and 9.  

In case you were concerned, I did finally get to sleep, giving me about 4 hours sleep until my work day began. That was fun. 

Aren't you glad my websites were blocked here at work so you can get these spiffy blogs on a regular bases now?  It's ok to lie. 
 
In other news I seemed to have developed a speech impediment recently.  I'm not kidding.




No comments: