Friday, May 06, 2011

Another 13 songs of Jonas.

Every scene will have a meaning. You go around like you know who I am, but you don’t. Do you have a better thought? Tell me if you’re ready. It’s cool we’re just friends. When we used to be just friends. Don’t wanna second guess. And I wonder…I know that life can be so hard. I know that life will test your faith. If I had my way, we’d talk and talk all day. Nothing comes without a cost. But when I turn 94, I still miss you. No matter how I try, try to kill the time. So hold on to another day. That’s a start. That’s where the answers are. Now’s the time to let the whole world know. Sorry for the miscommunication. Don’t wanna second guess. This has been no walk in the park. One day at a time. So this is where the story ends. Goodnight and goodbye.

Oh, I just can't wait for Friday night. Big Rob is for real and that's no lie.

13 songs in playing order:
Versper's Goodbye (Nick Jonas and the Administration)
Burnin' Up
Hey You
Keep It Real
Goodnight And Goodbye
BB Good
Just Friends
S.O.S.
Games
Crazy Kind Of Crush On You (Nicholas Jonas)
Don't Walk Away
Love Is On The Way
One Day At A Time


No comments: