Monday, March 07, 2011

Roadtrip! 3.1



February 14th. Finally!

Don't you like how I made you wait for this blog? It's just like I had to wait 7 months for my concerts. I'll try to find a worthy excuse for delays of future postings if necessary.

My first concert was in Houston. It was fun to be able to have my sister there with me. Since she was more there for the visiting part and enjoyment of the concert and not for the excitement of meeting Clay she kinda ended up with the job Clay once dubbed as an "enabler". But that comes later. I know you're excited to hear about it but patience my friend.

Our journey started out with the uneventful drive to Houston. Linda again drove because it's, well, Texas. Just go with it.

Our first stop was Azur Salon to get my hair beautified for the nights event. It was a nice salon and I would go back if it weren't for the four hour drive. That and it was incredibly overpriced for a style that fell within hours. Ridiculous.

We stayed at the Lancaster Hotel which was nice, and a perfect location... Directly across from the theater. Naturally I wanted to find the tour bus because that's just what you do before a Clay concert. I think. It's all about preparing. We didn't have to look long. Our view from the window gave it away.


Yep.

So we checked in, got ready, cursed the guy that did my hair, and went for food. It was almost time to meet our group for the meet and greet! Almost....






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: