Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's compare the San Antonio Washington Mutual building to Polaris' building in Columbus shall we?

Columbus:
- 2 cafeterias with incredibly good food. Like, really good.
- Dry cleaners - perfect for those who seem to have a lot of clothes that need dry cleaning
- Post office/UPS/Fed Ex store - perfect for those who don't feel like driving to your nearest unknown location.
- Starbucks - exceptional cheese danish! And I'm sure coffee for those who drink it.
- Small store - with the absolute best gummi bears ever. I'm not kidding. AND swedish fish. How much better can you get?
- DVD rental - which I never used that service but they then put Previously Viewed movies on sale for cheap. Got a few good ones that way.... although they never sold Step Up.
- Massage service - also never used but it's pretty cool knowing that they have one right?

and then we have my new location of...

Washington Mutual:
- 1 ok cafeteria with prices more expensive then Columbus
- um, yeah that's it. :sigh:

I think I might have gotten spoiled at Polaris you think? I especially miss those gummi bears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where in San Antonio is it. Clearly not downtown.